International Marketing Manager, Focus PR (f/m)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz 1, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
umdasch The Store Makers: as digital pioneers with a heritage of craftsmanship and a personal approach, we make successful stores. Through the interaction of traditional shopfitting and digital solutions such as electronic price labelling and digital signage, the Store Makers at umdasch create new presentation settings and experiences. The Digital Retail pioneers at umdasch implement digital solutions for the retail sector with a spirit of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. In order to do so we are searching for people who can infect others with their enthusiasm.
The creative processing of interesting topics has always been one of your passions. You truly enjoy presenting it all in speech and writing. Your texts are certain to arouse enthusiasm. You quickly feel at home in technical fields and in the subjects of architecture and interior design.
- Independent planning and implementation of international PR campaigns and communications plans
- Independent planning and writing of mainly international press texts (in English), texts for internal communication and brochures and printed material including duties as senior duty editor
- Supply of texts to support the Social Media Team in online communication
- International journalist support and advertisement planning (online and print)
- Independent answers to press enquiries
- Independent maintenance of the Media Data Base and organisation of national and international reference photo shootings
- Completion of a relevant course of study (university, technical university)
- Some experience in journalism, as a text writer in a creative agency and/or in corporate communication
- Very good communications and presentation skills (stylistic command of spoken and written language, especially English)
- Structured and meticulous working approach with organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of English or English as mother tongue
- Good knowledge of German (German as mother tongue not absolutely necessary when English is the mother tongue)
We offer a job full of variety in an innovative company in an international environment. You will also find an outgoing, friendly team and a congenial working atmosphere, an attractive social package and staff catering, flexible working hours, adequate corporate parking spaces and good accessibility by public transport.
This position carries a KV minimum salary of the wood-processing industry of EUR 2,505.96 (gross per month) on a full-time basis (38.5 hours). Depending on qualifications and relevant professional experience, payment supplements will of course be made.
Contact: Michaela Zeilinger