Project Technician Energy (f/m)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
- Creating customized solutions and supporting our sales team in the tendering and order processing for projects for the Global Expertise Center Energy
- Providing analysis, design, calculations and material lists
- Relying upon to provide guidance to customers regarding formwork solutions, service job sites and respond to questions concerning equipment usage etc.
- Supporting the development of our existing formwork systems and products
- Assisting in market- and competition analysis
- Visiting jobsites if required
- Technical education (Professional school, technical college, beneficially with focus on civil engineering or mechanical engineering)
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar field
- Very good level of 3D skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High customer orientation and good understanding of customer’s needs
- Highly developed analytical skills and technical understanding
- Team player with a high commitment
- High flexibility for travelling
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 30.100 ,- depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to your convincing application!