- Jebel Ali - Lehbab Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Covering some of the fastest developing economies in the global construction market, Doka’s Middle East & Africa office oversees operations from Cape Town to Istanbul. Based from its regional headquarters in Dubai, which includes both offices and a distribution centre, Doka’s MEA operation has been structured to
provide maximum agility for its subsidiaries, allowing it to react quickly to market changes and to extend the highest levels of support for its clients.
Doka’s MEA office covers the following subsidiaries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa and Mozambique.
Doka’s MEA Office also supports projects across the African continent and Central Asia.
- Represent Doka's commercial interests at any given time
- Understanding of client's commercial processes
- Daily reporting of priorities to management and coordination with salesteam
- Submission of invoices if necessary and clarification of all related concerns including L/C business and related paperwork
- Daily follow up of payments including reminders to avoid any delays
- Earliest possible finalization of settlement
- Awareness of escalation processes in case of any issues beyond influence
- Collect payments
- Accounting qualification
- Understanding of commercial processes within the construction industry
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven record of dilligence
- UAE Driving License