Category Manager (m/f) - derived timber products
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka´s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.500 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attracitve special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
As a procurement senior in our global category for derived timber products you are business partner for sales, production, quality and other internal stakholders and responsible for the globald material group strategy.
You manage the existing supply base, build relationships with and develop new suppliers and prepare and lead negotiations. You also communicate the category strategy to relevant internal partners and arrange for testing/piloting of new technologies and alternatives.
- graduate degree (ideally economics or related to wood)
- excellent English language skills
- good knowledge of the supplier market in this category
- experience in the field of plywood and with international contract management
- string interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- readiness to travel
We offer an annual gross salary starting at € 56.000,-- depending on experience and qualifications.