HR & Admin Executive
- Jalan Teknologi, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Reporting to Head of HR (based in Malaysia), this position requires someone who is fully responsible in the HR related benefits and admin inc. facility Management. We require someone who understands the full spectrum of Admin function and HR including but not limited to employee claims, overtime calculation, workers management, expatriate management.
- Personal Assistant : you will support the Managing director in the day to day secretarial duties i.e. expense claims, travel arrangement, calendar management, etc.
- Expatriate Management : You will support in the coordination of the relocation/repatriation of foreign employees including accommodation
- HR Systems and Payroll : You will support in payroll administration in Malaysia (inc. warehouse workers), including attendance, Leave, analysis, etc.
- Benefits : You handle and assist in company premise and employee insurance
- Employee Welfare and Staff claims: You handle all related payment claims and reimbursement through checking and compliance with handbook, and employee welfare
- Onboarding/orientation : You support in an employee’s onboarding e.g. company mobile line, work desk, office tour, access card
- Office and facility management : You will manage and ensure that the office and facility is maintained in the best conditions (without breakdown) including printer, air Cond to avoid breakdowns
- Purchasing : You make purchases and monitor the expenses on stationary, and all office equipment and ensure cost effectiveness
- Travel admin : you support your colleagues and liaise with corporate travel on hotel and flight bookings.
- Rental : You manage the office and warehouse rental agreement and the bills related to the property
- Property, Vendor and supplier management: You will also work with them to ensure that best services and rates are offered to DOKA e.g. hotel rates, maintenance services, pantry supplier
- Filing : You maintain proper filing and documentations both hard and digital copy
- Other duties/projects as assigned
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor/Diploma Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or Psychology
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience on full spectrum of Benefits and Admin
- Experience on payroll using SAP will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Malaysia HR regulations
- Knowledge of efficient office administration practices
- Good written and verbal communication in english
- Good computer knowledge - Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and short timeline
- Someone with strong emotional intelligence
- Structured, analytical and well organised
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Versatile in performing multi tasks and delivering on short timelines
- Develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- Pleasant personality & matured disposition and proactive in improving the process
- A strong desire to excel in every task
- Resilient, strong problem solving and strong drive to succeed·
- Able to commence within 1 month
We offer a fulltime position with flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, we have full medical and insurance coverage, with dental, optical, medical check up benefits.