Head of Engineering DOKA Norway
- Vekstveien, 3474 Åros, Norway
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our almost 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees.
As Head of Engineering Doka Norway you manage the Engineering Department and you are part of the Country Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Country Managing Director.
- strong leadership of Doka Norway Engineering Department to establish a technical competence center concerning excellent Know How of optimum formwork solutions,
- lead, manage and drive overall product development and strategy together with your group leaders at all branches in cooperation with local Product Manager and Sales,
- accompany technical and commercial supervision of projects with focus on cross-functional collaboration (Sales, Operations, Support) to advance business performance, productivity and customer satisfaction,
- assure legal and safety requests are delivered on each project at the highest stage,
- take over responsibility for key customers interaction and drive customer based solutions,
- guarantee that Doka policies, procedures and compliance are adhered to,
- collaborates with the Regional Engineering Manager and Headquarters while ensuring company strategic initiatives are aligned Qualifications.
- technical education (construction / civil engineering),
- extensive professional experience in formwork design for at least 3 years,
- convincing leadership skills, intercultural awareness and self-reflective personality,
- high customer orientation and good understanding of customers’ needs,
- deep analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills,
- strong communication skills in English
If you are interested in this role please submit your application (CV and covering letter) in English till 31.03.2018.