- Boughton Ln, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone ME17, UK
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
- You analyze structural drawings given by clients
- You implement formwork solutions as per the instructions of the Sales, Team Leader or Senior Planning Engineer
- You produce material list, offer drawings and shop drawings, assembly drawings, fabrication drawings for special parts
- You do basic static calculations
- You coordinate with other involved departments (Operations, Site instructors, Sales)
- Technical / Civil Engineering Qualification
- Experience in energy construction or high rise or bridge construction is welcome
- Experience with quantity estimation for construction
- Knowledge of construction methods
- Good knowledge In AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D is welcomed
- Formwork experience/knowledge
- Communication English
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to work in a team environment on standard and major projects.
- Good appearance, communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and be mobile.