- Kharghar Flyover, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210, India
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka India is a subsidiary of Doka Group with head office in Navi Mumbai.
Doka India is looking for an HR Administrative officer who is incredibly organized, has a positive attitude, and loves getting things done. This role is a sole contributor, responsible for supporting overall Admin, Facility management and HR & IT activities. If you are driven and enjoy being in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you:
Your specific responsibilities are:
- To handle travel desk efficiently and cost effectively
- To keep the track of renewal of AMCs with follow-up of services
- To manage, support and develop the external vendors for office supplies and purchases by keeping the track of vendor payments and approvals
- To maintain stock and check of regular office supplies. Order food for trainings and events
- To assist HR for operational activities (like scheduling interviews etc)
- To support general administrative tasks such as: collating documents, keeping accurate records, filing, managing data in excel (eg. inward outward courier, received bill record, AMC Service records etc) report writing, etc
- To support overall campus maintenance to keep our office space looking great
- To perform other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
You apply for this job, if
- You have previous experience as an Administrative Assistant and office management
- You have the bachelor degree in commerce
- You have proficient in Ms-office and operating knowledge of office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners is the added advantage
- You have good communication skills in English and local language (oral and written).
- You are very organized, multi-tasking
- You are proactive, and a strong team player
- You maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive data
- You understand work urgencies and are able to meet tight deadlines
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as long as you are diligent, willing to learn and has ability to learn new processes quickly and accurately.