Sales Manager High-Rise
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka India is a subsidiary of Doka Group with head office in Navi Mumbai.
Are you ready to make an outstanding positive impact to an organization? Doka India is hiring an energetic and seasoned Sales Manager who will drive sales, sales targets and profitability management in High-Rise, Construction Market across India. You will be reporting to the Director Sales.
You responsibilities are:
- You develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact with the customers in Construction Market
- You communicate clearly and collaborate with engineering to ensure accurate proposals also partner with operations & engineering for jobs under contract and obtain approved drawings
- You are accountable for all credit interactions with the customer including obtaining contractor approval of invoices, making adjustments through credit requests and insuring prompt payment, as well as preparing and distributing monthly account status reports using Doka ERP software
- You add value to the organization by meeting monthly sales targets
- You maintain and update customer records in the Doka ERP Software
- You look for new construction projects with references from customers and other available electronic sources (for e.g. Projects today, Online search)
- You conduct regularly jobsite visits and ensure highest satisfaction of the customer with regards to the materials as well as coordination of shipments and returns.
- Outstanding, successful and professional sales experience in construction material supply, preferably within MNC
- Proven experience in high rise construction market
- Qualification in civil or construction engineering or equivalent (Degree) is highly preferred
- Ideal Personality:
- High Customer orientation & good understanding of customer’s needs
- Strong sense of urgency & effective working style to manager work pressure
- Self-driven with effective time management
- Proactive and effective interpersonal relationship & communication skills
- High level of energy and the ability to work independently
- Excellent skills in English required, any knowledge of other local languages will be the added advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively
- System Formwork Experience would be a major benefit
Place of Position in Mumbai