Project Engineer Design Center
- Navi Mumbai, India
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka India is a subsidiary of Doka Group with more than 50 employees with head office in Navi Mumbai.
- You produce AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize the working drawing to be used for actual jobsites
- You provide material lists for quotations to sales and to operations for shipments to the sites
- You ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs
- You analyze and design price calculations as required
- Bachelor degree/ diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Good knowledge In AutoCAD 2D and AutoCAD 3D
- Proficiency in English & Hindi.
- Experience with formwork systems is highly preferred
- Experience on the construction site and in estimation
You apply for this job if you have
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment on standard and major projects
- Willingness to travel and be mobile