Pet Hotel: Front Desk Reservation Specialist
- 9450 Buffalo Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA
Fun, Fitness, Fur Love.
Front Desk Reservation Specialist is responsible for client reservations and files, as well as promoting our company's services and activities on the phone and in person in a positive and upbeat manner.
The job's essential requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Greet everyone that walks in with a smile.
- Answer telephones in a timely, pleasant and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of company policies and information
- Assist clients with check-in /check-outs.
- Answering or directing inquiries in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Inputting and retrieving information from the computer.
- Promote use of additional services (daycare, private spa..etc) for each boarding guest to maximize day-to-day activities
- Respond to client inquiries and requests (making new reservations, cancelling and/or rescheduling reservations) and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Process follow-up phone calls day after check out
- Always ensure guest satisfaction.
- Field client complaints, and try to resolve in a friendly, composed manner.
- Ensure reception area is always clean and presentable.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years proven experience working in a customer service field.
- A friendly, warm and pleasant personality with excellent people skills.
- Exceptional and professional phone etiquette
- Able to work harmoniously in a team.
- Must be available to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Not negotiable.
- Possess a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
-Ability to move 40 lbs
-Ability to read, speak, write and understand the English language
-Ability to act with a professional demeanor at all times, maintaining a positive attitude
-Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm for pet care
-Ability to listen attentively yet maintain friendly control of conversations
-Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction
The basic demands of the job include, but are not limited to:
-Answering multi-line phone system
-Working knowledge of voice mail system
-Creating complete client and appointment files for all services offered prior to providing
price and availability
-Introduction of facility and services to prospective clients
-Primary representative for client tours, which may involve climbing stairs
-Representing the Company and ensuring a '5-Star Experience' for all visiting clients
-Ability to read and follow a sales script and present a positive image of the Company
-Ability to educate the client of the Company's belief in the importance of pet's
participation in activities while away from home.
-Ability to sell additional services to new and existing clients (quantify)
-Ability to receive feedback and implement suggestions promptly
-Responding to all new and existing client inquiries by phone or email promptly and
with company approved verbiage.
-Performing and tracking confirmation and other outbound calls on a regular basis
-Tracking daily sales and entering in database
-Maintaining established performance benchmarks
-Partnering with Manager or Supervisor on any client concerns or issues promptly
-Working events professionally and positively
-Any other duties assigned by the Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader
Salary starting: $10.50 hourly
If you meet the requirements please send resume to: Kathleen Davis.
Email: [email protected]
(No phone calls)