Senior Level Designer [New IP] (608)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Senior Level Designer, you’ll relish the opportunity to take on a greater level of responsibility. You’ll enjoy collaborating with stakeholders in decision-making and have the chance to demonstrate your negotiation skills. You’ll see the bigger picture, sculpt solutions, mentor & support team objectives and by championing the voice of your colleagues, you’ll lead the charge to innovate and bring the designers’ ideas to life.
You’re looking for a creatively rewarding, exciting opportunity working on a new type of open-world experience, that provides stimulating challenges that have yet to be explored in the gaming industry.
You will collaborate and communicate with finesse and ease, conversing with a dynamic and diverse group of gifted artists, designers and technicians to ensure momentum, and steer the project through each stage of the process. You are that trusted colleague, that your peers can count on when requiring a resolution.
As our next Senior Level Designer, you’ll be accountable for the design of content that improves game levels and worlds to ensure optimum playability as well as operate with a higher level of competency and velocity, therefore a good sense of autonomy and communication is imperative.
What you’ll bring
- Level design or mission design experience on at least 1 AAA title
- Experience in mentoring designers to unlock their potential
- Multidisciplinary and multisite collaboration
- Degree in game / level design or equivalent
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of the next big IP in AAA gaming. We’re at the early stage of production, so you’ll play a pivotal part in the development, progress and success of the project.
You’ll build upon your ongoing success and place your own stamp by applying your passion for design and help shape our games, people and our collective future. The creative freedom that we offer will be key in your continuous development in the business.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave plus Christmas shutdown and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment with free games, activities and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
Positive mental health and wellbeing at work are priorities for us. We are a Gold Employer in the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index, and partners of Safe in Our World. We run an inclusive Wellbeing Champions programme and provide a wide range of training and resources to support all of our people to proactively discuss and manage their own mental health, as well as support their team members.
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Luke Murtagh, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-murtagh-recruitment/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections