Lead Build Engineer (600)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Lead Build Engineer, you will guide and support the Build Team maintaining the infrastructure for the basis of our unique in-house game engine allowing the programming teams to do what they do best.
For you, this role will be all about your people, planning and putting the project first. We want you to come in and help our Build team grow and enable a stable inclusive structure working on various aspects such as optimizing the infrastructure for future builds while dealing with complex datasets.
As a Lead Programmer at Ubisoft, you’ll be empathetic to the needs of the team while decisive and confident in leadership and decision making. You will keep the project in focus as you drive your team in both their personal goals and progression while moving the project forward by priority setting with the production and development teams in order to progress the project pipeline.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Experienced in C# & C++ development.
- Previous team development experience.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Flexible and positive approach to working with stakeholder teams.
- Experience in Team City and or Jenkins.
- In depth knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines.
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You’ll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and well being and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world. We also value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging which is why we've embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for an average of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Craig Charsley, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcharsley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington