Senior Technical Artist (604) [NEW IP]
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
Join our collaborative team at Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington, where we value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging. We've embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for a minimum of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
As our next Senior Technical Artist, you will join our established Technical Art teams, with this position focusing on Character and Animation technologies. You will work closely with a skilled team, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the creation of tools, pipelines and processes that enable our Character Artists and Animators to push forward and create amazing content whilst respecting the technical constraints of the engine.
In addition, you will support the team by formulating and creating animation pipelines and tools for animators and character artists, and supporting the animation team with providing rigs and some procedural animation solutions.
As a Senior Technical Artist you enjoy building solutions to technical problems through requirements gathering sessions with our character and animation teams, as well as being a mentor to less experienced members of the team, providing coaching and development to enable their progression and growth within their field.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Proficiency in industry-standard 3D software such as Maya, 3ds Max, Motionbuilder, Blender.
- Demonstrable programming experience, ideally Python within a DCC (other similar scripting languages considered).
- Strong understanding of Rigging and Character Technology, or Animation technology.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching junior members of the team to enable growth and development
Joining Ubisoft you will contribute to a fun and friendly team that values openness and inclusivity as one of our key pillars. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career whilst sharing our continued success as we expand our ever-growing catalogue of games.
With us, you’ll be part of a highly talented team aiming to create a whole new world for our players as we strive to successfully release the next big Ubisoft IP.
Your passion for learning and development will enable you to push boundaries and continue to grow and progress in your role, with limitless opportunities to reach your full potential.
To us, it’s more than just a job at Ubisoft. It’s a journey. It’s an experience. A way to bring players and communities together. A place to celebrate our differences. A place to grow.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Aaron Hooper, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronhooperrecruiter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington