(Senior) Technical Artist (f/m/d) - Kolibri Games
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin, part of Ubisoft. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
(Senior) Technical Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join us and work with one of our games, which is played by millions of players. You will be actively contributing to the ongoing development of new features, directly impacting hugely popular games and bringing the visual quality to the next level. Working in an agile and fast-paced environment, you will be supporting our teams by:
- Solve complex technical challenges to ensure both the quality and performance of our mobile games
- Work alongside our Artists and developers, sharing knowledge and mentoring others
- Create tooling and pipelines to define how art goes from creation to implementation in the game
- Implement high-quality UI and Animations
- Make decisive choices on technical constraints and look for effective solutions for the wider team
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Tech Art role working in Unity, on commercially released products
- Expert-level knowledge of the Unity game engine, particularly optimization, VFX, shaders, and render pipelines.
- Software development experience in C# and Python
- Detailed knowledge of art creation packages, including Photoshop, Blender, and other industry-standard tools like Spine.
- Experience creating Animations both in 3D and for UI