Senior Generalist Programmer (563)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
- Production Technology Group Job: No
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Senior Generalist Programmer, you will be taking ownership of projects while being hands on in programming within a team working on a widely used Tool for a number of AAA Games across the Ubisoft Group.
For you this role will be all about understanding our middleware and the backend that goes with it. Working in Simulation and Automation will be important and an understanding of Gameplay would help to make sure it all fits together nicely. Using your expertise, you’ll be maintaining existing pipelines that develop and grow with each new project as well as using innovation to improve on performance.
You’ll be joining a relatively small but mighty team, as a Senior, your ideas will be highly valued and you’ll have a strong technical impact on multiple projects.
The team’s work has featured in games such as Watchdogs and Ghost Recon to name a few. If you want to leave your mark and make a difference on multiple projects at once this is a role for you.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Experienced in C++ development.
- Previous work with Commercial Game Engines.
- Flexible and positive approach to working with various teams.
- Experience in Middleware or Plug Ins
- Ownership on previous project.
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You’ll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Craig Charsley, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcharsley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington