Monetization Director [New IP] (558)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Monetization Director, you thrive on strategic planning. It is at the core of all that you do. Your ability to maximise revenue and player experiences will enable you to effectively optimize live performance and define the monetization rodmap. You relish working on a project of this scale with a large publisher that has access to a global network of specialists.
You’re the type of person who takes pride in both the quality of your work and hitting key milestones. To you, it’s about creating something unique, that will enhance players’ experiences and lead on the production for AAA games on a world-class stage.
At Ubisoft, we are enriching and connecting people through play. We truly nurture the creativity and wellbeing of our people, and our future is to continue, creating compelling and engaging games.
We genuinely believe in our people and creating a world that is open and inclusive, allowing for diversity of thought and creative concepts, which is integral to our culture and our consumers.
As our next Monetization Director, you’ll be collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to align your approach and identify the game and the market's acquisition, retention, monetization and leavers, teams like Design, Data, Marketing and Finance. Under your direction, you will guide your colleagues through various stages of production, drive forward your vision and strategy and be instrumental in leading our studios to continued future success.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Experience launching/sustaining a live service product (PC or console).
- Demonstrable experience building business & monetization strategies, systems and design.
- Excellent understanding of the games market and its consumers.
Joining Ubisoft you will contribute to a fun and friendly team that values openness and inclusivity as one of our key pillars. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career, as well as the careers of your peers, whilst sharing our continued success as we expand our ever-growing catalogue of games.
With us, you’ll be part of a highly talented team aiming to create a whole new world for our players as we strive to successfully release the next big Ubisoft IP. Your passion for learning and development will enable you to push boundaries and continue to grow and progress in your role, with limitless opportunities to reach your full potential. To us, it’s more than just a job at Ubisoft. It’s a journey. It’s an experience. A way to bring players and communities together. A place to celebrate our differences. A place to grow.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Luke Murtagh, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-murtagh-recruitment/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington
Monetization Director (Last Updated Apr 2023)