Lead Audio [New IP] (560)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As our next Audio Lead, you’ll be accountable for the quality control of audio content from the design team as well as guiding them through project tasks that improve the gameplay experience of our new AAA IP. You'll relish the opportunity to develop a team with your ability to communicate effectively, willingness to handle challenging situations, and able to delegate responsibilities with excellent organisational & time management skills. You can see the bigger picture, and understand why it's important to be the main point of contact between your team and production to efficiently delegate appropriate tasks for the benefit of the game development.
You also champion the voice of your colleagues, not afraid to innovate and bring ideas to life. You’re looking for a creatively rewarding opportunity to work on an exciting AAA gaming experience, that provides interesting challenges that have yet to be explored in the gaming industry.
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. To be the market leader, we need people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our pillars of success, as together we will: build creative hits, partner & collaborate, deliver with excellence, and celebrate difference.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Previous experience leading or mentoring audio designers.
- Can demonstrate Technical knowledge, including Wwise.
- A showreel that displays technical documentation, breakdown of content and gameplay examples.
- A good understanding of the development cycle of a game.
- Upto date on current trends in design for games.
- An educational background in audio is desirable, but not essential.
Joining Ubisoft you will contribute to a fun and friendly team that values openness and inclusivity as one of our key pillars. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career, as well as the careers of your peers, whilst sharing our continued success as we expand our ever-growing catalogue of games.
With us, you’ll be part of a highly talented team aiming to create a whole new world for our players as we strive to successfully release the next big Ubisoft IP. Your passion for learning and development will enable you to push boundaries and continue to grow and progress in your role, with limitless opportunities to reach your full potential. To us, it’s more than just a job at Ubisoft. It’s a journey. It’s an experience. A way to bring players and communities together. A place to celebrate our differences. A place to grow.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Luke Murtagh, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-murtagh-recruitment/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington
Lead Audio Designer (Last Updated Apr 2023)