Project Coordinator [Anno] (f/m/d)
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
About Ubisoft Mainz
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com.
Anno is a critically acclaimed and award-winning franchise, offering a rich city-building experience and providing players ample opportunity to create huge metropolises, plan efficient logistics networks, explore and settle new lands and dominate their opponents by diplomacy, trade or warfare.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating work of cross-disciplinary teams, the attainment of the project objectives and be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date documentation of tasks and scope.
What you will do:
- You help teams to shape their deliverables and assess risks and stay on track with their work
- You help identify and resolve problems or blockers that may have an impact on project delivery
- You detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight and escalate them to take initial actions to resolve them when necessary
- You document and maintain project information
- You plan, organize and take ownership of sections within the project
- You act as a point of contact for all logistical needs of the team. Promote and facilitate process improvements
- You organise and follow up on development team’s meetings
What you bring:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in management, administration or other relevant experience
- At least 2years of experience working in Project Management or Production
- Knowledge of project management methods
- The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development
- Self-organization and self-motivation abilities
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/