Gameplay Animator - Rainbow Six Siege
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.
Ubisoft Barcelona is looking for a Gameplay Animator to join the team working on Rainbow Six Siege.
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely with the other animators in the studio as well the Animation Director.
What you´ll do
- Create high quality character and equipment animations.
- Interact with the other departments to know the game engine possibilities in order to get the best animations possible while respecting the technical restraints.
- Collaborate with the other disciplines to achieve the best balance between animation fidelity and gameplay needs.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing it regularly.
What you´ll bring
- Great skill in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations.
- Experience with animation trees and state machines.
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Motionbuilder preferred, knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya and similar packages useful.
- Ability to work flexibly, accept and give feedback and adapt to change.
- Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and other team members.
- Autonomous, organization skills and proactive attitude.
- Experience on character action focused games preferred with at least one shipped title.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month under management validation).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC.
- Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Relocation Assistance.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)
- Portfolio/ Website.