Rocksmith Video Game Tester
- Bucharest, Romania
- Flexible Working Organization: To be discussed
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Your life at Ubi
If video games and music are your two main interests our team is your place to be.
As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
At Ubisoft, you will have the chance to work in a multicultural and diverse team with whom you will be involved in various tasks that will put your attention to detail, focus, and creativity to test. The passion you have for games will represent the starting point for your journey inside the complex world of the game industry. Being part of our team, you will have the possibility to get behind the scenes and discover more about your favorite game.
Your main mission
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free Rocksmith musical content.
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eyes and ears for details and express your creativity and intuition.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are working on raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Computers and video game consoles will be your main weapons during this adventure. As a Rockstar, you’ll also have some special powers at your disposal.
- No previous work experience is necessary but knowing how to read a tablature is required. Do have a musical background? That’s great, please tell us more about it in your letter of intent.
The value you bring
- Passion for games – knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms
- Musical knowledge – knowing how to read a tablature is required.
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Patience and persistence – perform meticulous testing and always ensure accuracy.
- Good communication abilities – interact easily with other curios rockstars.
- You also are a fast learner, creative and proactive
- You are reliable, punctual and you came with a positive attitude
- We are looking for basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.