Executive Assistant (481)
- Royal Leamington Spa, UK
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
As an Executive Assistant you will provide the studio Managing Director with support in relation to the management and coordination of operations in the studio.
What you will do
- Provide the Managing Director with support in relation to professional appointments, meeting managements as well as general organisation and calendar management;
- Organise and prepare meetings for the Managing Director, both internally and externally, and record the minutes of the meeting for future reference;
- Manage and coordinate various completing priorities on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Liaise with the Travel & Relocation Specialist to arrange travel for the Managing Director or any incoming guests of the studio as appropriate;
- Support the creation of new studio processes and organisation and coordinate with the studio on behalf of the Managing Director where appropriate;
- Assist the Managing Director in the preparation and review of any presentations or workshops which are to be used both internally and externally;
- Provide additional support to the studio workplace team during busy periods of work as and when required;
- Support the Marketing and Communications team in the organisation and preparation of events for the studio;
- Collaborate with the leadership team to organise and prepare meetings as and when required;
- Collate data and information to assist in the creation of our Studios Operations Report;
- Support the studio Managing Director with any additional tasks or duties.
What you will bring
- Interest in business and business operations;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organised and process orientated;
- Creative, flexible and a good team player;
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Interest in the video games industry is beneficial but not essential;
- Strong prioritisation skills;
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Comfortable with collecting and working with data;
- Must be flexible and be prepared to accept new challenges as they occur;
- Ability to act as ambassador for our studios with both staff and external contacts;
- Attention to detail and confidentiality are essential;
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role or other relevant experience;
- Degree level education or relevant experience.
Benefits & Relocation
We’re offering flexible working with some remote work available, 25 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days), private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and excellent relocation support, should you need it!
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.