Associate Producer – Assassin's Creed VR (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Flexible Working Organization: Office-based
We have gathered VR experts from around the world to develop (not port) a new Assassin's Creed experience in the immersive medium of VR. You'll work on a multi-studio co-dev project on one of Ubisoft's most well loved IP's.
As Associate producer, you'll be a valued member of the production team, supporting the producer to guide the team to create a “world” and its content. You'll also communicate between different teams and departments. Using your experience and proven track record to track the progress of the team, you will achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and motivated.
This is a full-time role based in Düsseldorf, Germany which requires working in the studio in a hybrid working model (within Germany).
- Be an excellent leader for your team, having a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of every member of your team
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture with lean processes and realistic goals.
- Have an analytical eye, optimizing workflows and processes to make coordination within the team members on different sites as simple as possible.
- Planning and scheduling for your area of the project including planning documentation, tools and constant monitoring of progression.
- Identifying issues and risk mitigation to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary.
- Ensure proper bug management (bug reports, priorities, etc.)
- Coordinate the submission process and all dependencies inside Ubisoft and ensure all requirements are met.
- Supporting the Producer, Lead's and Recruitment with on-boarding of new employees
What you bring to the team
- Multiple years of experience and shipped titles in the video game industry, in a producing role (in the development environment)
- A passion for VR
- Great flexibility to adapt to a whole series of situations & manage interdependencies
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (in English)
- An attentive, collaborative and innovative spirit
- A people-centered approach
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external.
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Development oriented environment; workshops, online lessons, guest speakers from the industry, library, paid self study hours, coaching available.
- English and German classes for free. Business language in the studio is English. No German language is required.
The application must include your resume and a cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation
For further information please check www.ubisoft.com.