Talent Acquisition Officer
- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- Flexible Working Organization: To be discussed
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
The Talent Acquisition Officer will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment, ownership of recruitment reports, and data analytics. The Talent Acquisition Officer will also play a key role in building a strong pipeline of quality candidates for our growing studio.
- Manage full recruitment cycle based on Studio & Project hiring needs
- Engage active and passive candidates through innovative search and sourcing methods
- Ensure a smooth and exceptional candidate experience
- Establish data-driven recruiting strategies and ownership of recruitment data & analytics
- Develop and manage recruitment hiring targets and allocation
- Lead and engage in Talent Acquisition related projects as needed
- Collaborate with the Communications Team in managing job advertisements
- Recommend ideas and strategies relating to recruitment that will contribute to short-term and long-term growth of the studio
- Demonstrated full cycle of recruiting in a fast-paced industry
- Strong working knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques
- Proven experience in managing recruitment data and analytics
- Established good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven initiative and self-motivation to drive continuous process improvement
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and has effective time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and successfully build relationships with peers and hiring teams
- Experience in offshore recruitment is a big plus!
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.