6 Months Internship - Web Analyst Assistant (W/M/NB)
- Paris, France
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within the Global Publishing department, you will be part of a close-knit and collaborative Web Production team. The role of the team is to develop information and online services websites for gamers of Ubisoft brands (Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six, Far Cry, The Division...). In this context, you will reinforce the Tracking & Analysis team and will be under the responsibility of the Web Data Manager.
Your role will be to ensure the integration of the tracking of these sites. You will also bring your expertise to all Ubisoft web teams (store, production, IT). Finally, you will also certify the quality of the data collected. Your contribution will be essential in the analysis of the performance that will impact the web strategy.
Specifically, your main missions will be the following:
Deploy Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics) and RGPD solutions for all our marketing and Ecommerce sites
- Definition of KPIs with stakeholders
- Implementing marking plans for the sites: technical deployment and acceptance
- Resolution of bugs related to tracking
- Ensure legal compliance of our websites and the proper functioning of our data protection policy in collaboration with our legal team
Dashboard, analysis and support
- Creation of dashboards for the product teams to monitor KPIs
- Perform performance audits of measured sites to optimize the UX & customer journey
- Being a student, you ideally have a first experience in a similar position,
- You have a good ability to translate data into business recommendations, a good analytical and critical mind,
- You are fluent in English (written and oral),
- You are autonomous, rigorous and able to increase your skills on new subjects,
- You will be able to evolve in a dynamic multicultural environment and develop excellent relationships with your contacts.
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Luncheon vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.