Lead Marketing Artist (W/M/NB) - Kolibri Games
- Berlin, Germany
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown!
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
If you are creative and thrive to shape the future of the mobile game advertising industry this job is for you. As a Lead Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for leading the Marketing and playable artists and ensuring delivering high-performing assets in a timely manner.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will work cross-functionally across our User Acquisition and Brand departments to drive quality marketing assets across multiple marketing channels. With your knowledge of cognition, viewer behavior, and marketing skills, you’ll take ownership of driving our marketing efforts forward.
- Lead and inspire the advertising and playable Artists and ensure that they have the necessary resources to succeed in their work.
- Work closely with UA managers, product managers, and ASO managers and provide top-performing creatives on multiple channels (App Stores, Facebook, Google Adwords, Tiktok, app stores, ad networks…)
- Own the delivery quality and efficiency.
- Manage agencies and freelancers.
- Bring new ad concepts.
- Analyze and understand the KPI’s of the creatives produced, together with the team, and take actions to improve following productions.
- Have a good understanding of the mobile gaming market.
- Benchmark ads from competitors and share market insights with the teams.
- You will make sure to improve internal processes and tools.
- Excellent skills in Adobe After Effects
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in video production within video games.
- Must be able to manage a team of artists.
- Must be proficient in production processes.
- Highly organized and able to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, good team spirit, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- You are a creative and fast learner.
- Advanced skills in After Effects / Photoshop and other motion design software (eg Premiere Pro / Animate)
- Knowledge in 3D software (Blender preferred, or 3Ds MAX / Maya/ etc)
- Familiarity with Unity is a big plus.
- The notion in cognitive psychology.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.