Development Team Lead
- Bucharest, Romania
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Development Team Lead whose mission will be to design, develop & deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries, manage and coordinate the development team.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production.
Your main mission
- Coordinate and participate in development activities: technical design/architecture, database design, unit testing, creation of technical documentation
- Design functionalities, manage multi-level architecture within highly complex systems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Ensure the fulfillment of non-functional requirements: scalability, performance, security, maintenance, etc.
- Work together with the development team, project managers and product owners to define priorities, build the roadmap and estimate the effort
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery, by providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
The professional value you bring
- Previous experience in an IT professional environment as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, Entity Framework, REST Api
- Strong knowledge in database architecture and design (MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and OOD, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA
- Experience working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle.
The personal value you bring
- Creative, curious, and innovative; suggest system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear;
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words;
- Ability to detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts;
- Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect, and positive energy;
- Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.