- Helsinki, Finland
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Are you an experienced game project leader with a drive to start something new and groundbreaking? Would you enjoy an opportunity to lead an enthusiastic prototyping team towards a world-class game?
We are now looking for a
As a Producer, you will have a huge impact on the success of our latest highly ambitious project! You will own the project and be responsible for quality, schedule, and business targets together with your core team. You will define and establish a vision and strategy for the project together with the core team and collaborate with many stakeholders inside and outside the Ubisoft RedLynx studio.
As a leader, you are an enabler, who assigns tasks and priorities and provides an environment to thrive. You will fit right in if demonstrating exemplary people-first leadership comes naturally to you, and we expect all our leaders to be role models. We value an entrepreneurial mindset, but you also have the ability grow our efforts towards an established bigger project.
We offer you an opportunity to drive a compact team of game developers to deliver a top-tier game with a new IP. The team has created the initial game idea and is now entering an exciting period of rapid prototyping. They are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you to their assembly and making things happen! We would also like to mention that we work in a hybrid model, enjoying the flexibility of both off- and onsite work. You will report to the studio Managing Director.
- Define, present and follow up on the project’s development strategy and processes
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the core team to deliver and operate a high-quality game
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule, and budget
- Manage and report the P&L of the project, in collaboration with other teams within the studio and with Ubisoft’s HQ
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Coordinate the work with the core team and directly lead people reporting to you – you challenge people and foster productivity as well as act as a role model, mentoring and coaching your team members
- Recruit and retain talent in the team through promoting positive and transparent communication, and a safe environment with a culture of innovation
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with other core team members
Your skills and experience
- Several years of experience in the production of video games and experience of shipping high-quality games as a Producer/Project Leader with full P&L responsibility
- Excellent understanding of game development processes and its various phases – ideally from conception to live
- High-level leadership skills – ability to drive results while inspiring and motivating others
- Skills in coaching and mentoring team members and helping others to grow
- Strong expertise in project management tools and techniques and the ability to create structures, plans, budgets and reports
- Understanding of key business concepts in the gaming industry and a ROI-driven mindset
- Driven and persistent attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic working style, yet flexible in changing situations
- Fluent English language skills
We also appreciate
- Experience in developing or running F2P games or live operations
- Experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
- Passion for game
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 5th of December but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! In the meantime explore what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.