Senior User Acquisition Manager (M/W/NB) - Kolibri Games
- Berlin, Germany
- Flexible Working Organization: To be discussed
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown!
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
Kolibri Games are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to work within our marketing team and help acquire new players for our current and future mobile games.
Working with a small team, you will plan and manage marketing campaigns. Monitor and optimize our UA campaigns and help to increase our global game presence.
We’re keen to find a passionate gamer who has a quantitative mindset and is very hypothesis-driven, who can dive into data and help optimize based on key KPI’s and company goals.
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Facebook, Google, Vungle, Crossinstall and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Continuously improve our ASO
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Provide input for marketing automation
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- Grow our increasing base of game titles
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- Experienced with user acquisition campaign channels such as Facebook, Google, Vungle, Crossinstall, and more
- Previous experience within the mobile application industry
- +2 years of experience in ASO
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Looker, Tableau, Sensor Tower and App Radar
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.