Live Operations Manager
- Helsinki, Finland
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Are you a business-savvy and collaborative person with experience in operating a live game? Do you especially enjoy getting new initiatives off the ground and putting ideas into action by involving others? Our adventurous project is looking for a new explorer.
We are now looking for a
Live Operations Manager for our unannounced mobile project
As a Live Operations Manager, you'll have a big impact on the success of our latest mobile game by ensuring that we make decisions that create unique player experiences together with the best possible ROI. Your job is to create, configure, and maintain in-game promotional events, contests, new content, and sales to drive monthly KPI’s of the game. Seamless collaboration with the whole game development team, including production, design, development, quality control, art, and business intelligence, is a key to success in this role.
We are looking for a person with strong experience in mobile game development, preferably in a Live Operations role. You have an exceptional combination of creativity and pragmatism in you, which enables you to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team. You keep your eye on the big picture and your strength is in identifying what matters the most and you can organize and prioritize your time and tasks accordingly.
We offer you a central position in our ambitious and data-driven mobile project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! You will join a compact team of enthusiastic game developers who seek growth opportunities with open minds. We work in an agile way in an outspoken and playful atmosphere, benefiting from the fantastic network and support of Ubisoft. And we would also like to mention that we work in a hybrid model, enjoying the flexibility of both off- and onsite work.
Don’t live in Finland yet? You may have the opportunity to work remotely in the beginning. Later, we are happy to support your relocation to Helsinki.
- Participate in the early game design, and make sure that monetization and long-term engagement are taken into consideration
- Work closely with the Marketing, Community, & Business teams in defining the product strategy
- Develop a comprehensive in-game event strategy
- Manage Live Operations – in-game events & sales
- Work with analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions and events and their impact on KPIs and game health
- Take ownership of user acquisition initiatives with Marketing and the Business team
- Create or modify Live Operations processes to ensure time and energy is spent in the right areas
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and project needs
Our dream candidate
- Has professional experience in game development, preferably in Live Operations, Business Intelligence, or Game Design – we really value experience in operating a live game
- Has experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team and excellent collaboration skills
- Is a very active communicator – proactively shares ideas and information with numerous stakeholders
- Has experience and ability to set priorities based on the best ROI for the project
- Is able to read and interpret game analytics
- Understands the best practices of user acquisition
- Is able to own, build and iterate processes
- Comes equipped with excellent organizing and prioritizing skills – with the ability to dig into details when necessary
- Has skills to proactively identify risks and make changes to plans when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Of course, has a huge passion for mobile games!
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 28th of November 2021. We aim to contact all the candidates within 2 weeks after the application period has ended.
RedLynx is part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brough to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.