Programmer [Build & Release] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Flexible Working Organization: To be discussed
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to nearly 500 people, making up several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies.
Build & Release
Joining Build & Release, a division of Ubisoft, you will be supporting game productions and tech teams in all their needs with build system, version control and automation for their projects. This means working inside the pipelines, behind the scene of the systems. Our goal is to enable the projects to do their work as efficient as possible. We currently have 3 cooperation's with large game projects across Ubisoft.
As our new DevOps Programmer you will have the opportunity to be a part of a stimulating, multi-cultural, ambitious but friendly studio.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset, with the freedom in their work environment they are able to explore new solutions independently.
- Working on a AAA title using the Snowdrop technology
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing build pipeline
- Supporting developers with versioning software
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Solid experience in C# or C++
- Strong experience with Build and Automation Pipelines
- Experience building CI/CD systems
- Ability to work on a strategic level and finding custom solutions for different specifications
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Very good English (spoken and written)
Preferred additional experience
- Perforce, Git, GitLab
- Automation software (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Custom)
- working on multi-platform projects
What We Bring
We offer the chance to work with cutting edge technologies, creating custom solutions that will impact millions of players.
- Relocation and Visa Support
- 26 days holiday, 11 days public holidays, 5 Care for your Sick Child days (all paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games and all games on Ubisoft Connect for PC
- Gym Subsidy.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare
Feel free to apply directly on our website https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/