SDK Developer - Ketchapp (W/M/NB)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Rider, among others.
Member of the Tools Team, you will create new SDKs, and add features on existing ones. Your mission is to build SDKs for Ketchapp’s partners to allow them to accelerate the installation of Mediation SDK, Ad SDK, Analytics SDK and Attribution SDK.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
· Add new features and improve our Ketchapp Unity SDK (Unity / C#) and Native SDK (Objective C / Java)
· Create new SDKs from scratch to facilitate the release of new games
· Help our third-party developers and our internal team to integrate our SDK
· Collect feedbacks to improve our current SDKs
Having acquired some initial experience as a mobile developer in a similar environment. You understand Xcode and Android Studio and are familiar about CocoaPod and Gradle, Unity has no secrets for you.
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
- A first successful experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge of C#, Java, and Objective C
- A good knowledge of Unity on Mobile platform
- You have good communication skills and can easily describe a solution
- You have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project
- You already have released at least a game or an app on both iOS and Android with Unity
- You are experienced with the main 3rd party SDKs in Unity (ex: Firebase, Ads, EDM4U, …)
- You can speak English in a professional environment
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience building CI/CD solutions
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- A keen interest on web development / backend technologies
- Knowledge of .NET Core and web development
- Interest for hypercasual mobile games
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
- High degree of autonomy;
- An international context with colleagues who are enthusiastic and engaged;
- 4 free Ubisoft games a year;
- A flat hierarchy and open communication;
- All the latest online gaming news via our Stories magazine;
- A stack with the latest technologies and cutting-edge hardware;
- Ubi Path: come for a career, not just a job.
You will find all the studio's other benefits here: Ubisoft Benefits
Interested? Apply online and we'll get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => http://www.ketchappgames.com/
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.