Product Specialist - Tools and Automation (Anvil Pipeline)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Flexible Working Organization: Hybrid
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Product Specialist - Tools and Automation is the reference for internal customers. As an expert and consultant on the product, his/her goal is to educate and assist in using the product to its full potential.
You will be part of a new team whose goal is to ensure stability and reliability within the Anvil technology team. The ideal candidate will be able to easily navigate through different technologies, be curious, entrepreneurial and know when to ask for help. A passion for video games is helpful but not required.
Anvil is a Game Engine developed internally at Ubisoft and used worldwide to power the greatest AAA games. Originally developed alongside the release of the original Assassin’s Creed in 2007 to build one dynamic open world games it has since evolved to support a huge variety of game genres and platforms. Play the most tactical 5vs5 FPS in Rainbow 6 Siege on your PC or jump into a mass multiplayer playground in Rider’s Republic on your next generation console …. there is no limit with Anvil.
In the Anvil team we strongly believe in empowering our developers and enabling them to build the most innovative, amazing-looking and enriching game experiences. If you join us you will be working in close collaboration with multiple production teams and help us create a cutting-edge production pipeline featuring powerful core services and easy-to-use tools. Fancy joining the Anvil community?
What you'll do
- Work closely with the various specialists and developers;
- Provide training for users;
- Act as a second level of support;
- Participate in the evolution by suggesting improvements to processes and products;
- Creation of simple and complex automation;
- Promote the products through the studios;
- Communicate with users to determine their needs;
- Write product documentation;
- Demonstrate products;
- Explore new development opportunities;
- Ensure exceptional product quality;
- Perform any other related duties as required
What you bring
- Experience in quality assurance or software engineering (or other relevant experience)
- Basic programming skills (C#)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Orientation towards customer needs
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- A collaborative, empathetic, creative and innovative spirit
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Karin. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.