Strategic Marketing Studies Internship - January 2022 (F/M/NB)
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Key to our success, the Marketability teams are present throughout the games creation process, and support their subsequent release to our fans.
Ubisoft is looking for internship talents, starting from January 2022, within the Brand & Portfolio Management (BPM) department in Montreuil. Combining several fields of expertise, BPM comprises a hundred or so specialists involved in managing brands.
Your apprenticeship will take place in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) team, which helps to further knowledge of our markets, our consumers and their expectations in order to guide the development of our products and the growth strategy of our brands.
More specifically, your main tasks will be to:
- Assist analysts with consumer studies, from their design through to their analysis (qualitative and quantitative);
- Draw up and present the results of studies via synthetic reports;
- Ensure project management follow-up in the relations with our customers and our external service providers.
Among other things!
Apply now! Send us your CV and cover letter!
- You are a graduate specializing in Marketing, Sociology or Customers Studies and have already acquired some initial experience in one of these fields
- A video games enthusiast, you are knowledgeable in this field and up to date on the latest events in the industry;
- You aspire to work in a creative, stimulating environment by putting your potential to good use via empowering and challenging missions;
- Fun, curious and committed, you have strong relational skills and have a taste for excellence;
- Self-sufficient, organized and meticulous, you thrive on teamwork
- You are fluent in French
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Competencies in SPSS would be a definite plus for some opportunities.
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
· Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #[email protected]
· Internship reward according to the studies level.
· Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
· 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ([email protected]).