Data Visualization Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As part of the HR Technology and People Analytics team of the International Human Resources (HR) department, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mission is to develop tools to improve the digital experience of employees and HR teams, and also to develop analytics for HR teams worldwide.
Your role is to create dashboards that are made available to various internal teams such as human resources, finance, project teams, and others using HR data. You work in collaboration with these teams to enable them to access, via impactful and quality visualizations, reliable and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and data to help them make decisions. Among other things, You will be involved in providing a 'Production' angle to all of our HR indicators.
- Participate in the definition of actionable indicators, as well as the best possible data visualization to transform HR issues into reliable, visual dashboards that bring value to internal teams;
- Act as a MicroStrategy technical expert to other team members;
- Participate in IT backlog management, involving the ability to prioritize development items based on the dual axis of business need and technical complexity;
- Maintain and optimize existing dashboards;
- Be a driving force in the deployment of new reports/dashboards in collaboration with internal teams;
- Respond to ad hoc requests from HR populations;
- Work in collaboration with different stakeholders to ensure data consistency, both in our source tools (HR core, recruitment, etc.), in the reporting tools, and in the different dashboards;
- Collaborate with the other members of the descriptive analysis team on the creation of transversal dashboards;
- Keep in mind the general regulations on data protection and data security in the implementation of projects;
- Participate in reflections concerning the HR analytical platform as a whole;
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of HR analytics to develop your expertise.
- Knowledge of the Microstrategy tool;
- Strong data visualization skills;
- Interest in UI/UX subjects and their implementation to allow the best possible data visualization;
- Good communication, synthesis and assertiveness skills;
- Very good ability to translate business needs into actionable dashboards;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.