Player Safety Project Manager (M/W/NB)
- 94160 Saint-Mandé, France
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Within the Ubisoft group, the head office of the creative studios plays an essential role in the design of our games! In close connection with the management and our studios abroad, our role is to support the project teams on various topics (production process, design, game orientation, content, financial management, human resources) to enable them to develop quality games while maintaining editorial and strategic coherence. This privileged position allows our employees to have a global vision on projects under development.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
Player Safety Project Manager (F/H/NB)
The Online Services team aims to imagine, build and operate Ubisoft’s online services platform. This online services device allows the creation, operation and engagement teams of Ubisoft to offer players the best online gaming experience and thus encourage them to stay in the ecosystem offered by Ubisoft.
Ambition of the position:
Attached to the Strategic Product Management Director, Online Services, the Player Safety Project Manager is in charge of guiding and coordinating key initiatives related to player protection.euse. when they play and interact in the Ubisoft environment, with the aim of offering each of our players a safe gaming experience and protect them as much as possible from disruptive behaviors from other users. These efforts help to strengthen users' confidence in the services provided by Ubisoft and increase the chances of our games establishing themselves as true platforms in terms of the volume, consistency and commitment of the traffic they generate, in an ever-changing market.
- In collaboration with the data, CMK, publishing, CSR, etc. teams, you ensure that the key stakeholders and the Ubisoft executive team have a clear understanding of the impact of Player Safety issues on the business. You set up global dashboards, efficient reporting and guide the work of measuring impact.
- You facilitate the work of competitive intelligence and collection of best practices and key references in the field of player safety and you identify potential partners and/or technologies upstream that may meet our needs.
- You formulate a clear vision and direction that responds to the challenges of the games operated by Ubisoft by working closely with the teams in charge of them and by synthesizing the strategic requirements of key stakeholders.
- You work closely with the Online Services Governance and Policies team to understand corporate and legal issues, propose pragmatic compliance solutions and contribute to the implementation of processes and guidelines that will reinforce the vision.
- You are responsible for implementing this direction throughout the organization.
- You actively contribute to market benchmark with the Competitive Intelligence team.
- You are graduated from a business school, university, engineering school, product design diploma, video game production diploma or equivalent;
- You have a first direct experience in the management of live games and/or communities and you understand the different issues associated with this context;
- You have an excellent culture of online video games;
- You have very good knowledge on the world of new technologies and related to the digital field;
- You are empathetic and comfortable in multicultural environments;
- You are rigorous, organized and you master the notions of change management;
- You have an analytical mind and a strong data culture;
- Fluent English is mandatory for this position.
Ubisoft, a great place to work :
- Fun at work : immersive events in our games, a lot of conferences and webinars, celebration evenings (out of Covid-19 context), playtest sessions….
- A caring and collaborative culture that encourages knowledge sharing
- A dynamic environment which leads to continuous innovation and improvement, where everyone’s ideas have the opportunity to shine.
- Working with experts in their field and enthusiasts who take up the challenge of pushing the limits of video game/entertainment every day
- And many other benefits!
Job located in Saint Mandé (France), metro line 1 and 9, RER A
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.