Communications Manager (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.
The Communications Manager coordinates the internal and external messaging of the Ubisoft Düsseldorf development studio. They define, implement and execute the local communication strategy and ensure that the communication needs of the studio, the German studio network and the Ubisoft group are being fulfilled locally. As part of the transversal communication team, they provide expertise and support to Ubisoft Düsseldorf as well as to all German Ubisoft development studios.
The Communications Manager corresponds with internal and external stakeholders to presents the studio as a highly desirable employer and developer of AAA quality products
- Define, implement and execute a local communication strategy that supports the business goals of the studio, the network and the group
- Draft content for the studio’s internal and external channels
- Support local teams in optimizing their at-many-messaging
- Monitor, respond and engage with the studio’s followers and employees on internal communications channels
- Curate, coordinate and moderate local studio meetings
- Support the transversal team with the implementation and execution of cross-studio meetings
- Provide the employees with studio, network and group updates
- Provide media training & -staffing to local speakers
- Create local communication campaigns & media alerts
- Provide expertise, feedback and support to the other local, transversal and global communication teams
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- At least three years of communication and / or marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Social media management experience
- Self-consistent and solution orientated method of operation combined with excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both in German & English
- Knowledge of the games industry
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Development Support: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, paid self-study hours and library.
- Free English and German; The business language in the studio is English. No German is required to work with us.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Monthly Mobility Allowance
- Discounted Ubisoft Games