- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As a Product Manager, you will work with the business champion to ensure that the product features will align with the direction of the company and be implemented and delivered with high quality. You will also review and enhance the efficiency of processes to ensure the better adaption of the product.
In this role, you’ll be the point of contact for all requests regarding the product and must determine issues and needs in collaboration with various stakeholders, assess these issues and needs.
You will act as the marketing lead for the department, managing the communication strategy, the way the website is distributed, the internal social network as well as others. Finally, you help the CIO office with different projects.
- Define and maintain the roadmap of the product;
- Facilitate the prioritization of projects and requirements;
- Work with local and remote development teams to deliver the product;
- Coordinate with various business and technical groups for the product integration;
- Coordinate and align multiple clients;
- Collect feedback/needs/bugs from the clients and other stakeholders and prioritize them into the future releases of the product;
- Establish strategic plans and measure the results;
- Organize steering committee and define priorities/plans;
- Help host/manage the communities who make use of the products.
- Experience with multi-product management and in the domain of data and analytics with large data sets – ingestion, storage and analysis;
- Knowledge of cloud and on-premise infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of open source tools for data storage and analytics such as Ecosystem Hadoop, Spark, Nifi, Kafka and ElasticSearch;
- Strong management, leadership, analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of the collaboration tools such as Jira;
- Good interpersonal communication in French and English, both oral and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.