Finance Internship - January 2022 (F/M/NB)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The Finance teams provide Ubisoft departments with visibility over the past and future economic performance of the Group’s activities, and support them with strategic recommendations on risks and opportunities to effectively optimize this performance. Their mission is to guarantee the reliability, integrity and quality of the financial information in order to facilitate strategic and operational decision-making and responsibly steer our activities.
Via an internship in Financial Planning, you will have the chance to work within one of the spheres managed at International HQ and discover the corresponding challenges:
· Financial Planning R&D Assistant: You will join the Financial Planning R&D department’s Royalties team. This team manages the development costs of games that rely on royalty contracts, licence purchases (intellectual property used in games) or that, in some cases, call on external development.
· HQ Financial Planning Assistant: You will be tasked with monitoring the actuals of International HQ’s various departments (Legal, HR, CMK, Strategic Innovation Lab, etc.) and preparing deviation analyses in relation to forecasts; you will also be involved in the financial development of HQ and of the Group Financial Planning (FP) department.
- You are a graduate specializing in Finance or Management Control
- You aspire to work in a creative, stimulating environment by putting your potential to good use via empowering and challenging missions;
- Proactive and organized, you thrive on teamworking
- You are fluent in French
- You are proficient in Excel and used to manage numerous data
- No need to be a gamer as long as you are interested in videogames and curious about it
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
· Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #[email protected]
· Internship reward according to the studies level.
· Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
· 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ([email protected]).