- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
The Workplace Intern will assist the Workplace team with daily general administration duties and office operations management, promotion activities communication, and act as the trusted assistant for Workplace & Procurement Senior Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support employees on/off-boarding process related to Admin preparation
- Support office supplies management including purchase, stock control/inventory, and bill check with suppliers
- Support daily office operations management, e.g. internal plants, cleaning, furniture/equipment maintenance, and common space service arrangement & inspection
- Support Workplace regarding communications & promotional events in the office
- Other related tasks assigned by the Manager
Qualifications & Skills :
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Patient and scrupulous, ability to multitask and keen to learn
- Experienced in team coordination such as student community management
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take new challenges
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel & PPT
Graduate/undergraduate student that interest in the IT industry and multi-culture working environment
(Full-time and 6-month)
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits