6 Months Internship January 2022 - Media Operations Assistant (F/M/NB)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As part of the Media & CRM EMEA department, you will work with our Media Operations Manager team. During this internship, you will develop your knowledge of Media buying tools (social media advertising and search) as well as your analytical skills.
More precisely, your missions will be the following:
Support each Media Operations Manager in the management of campaigns on one of their games:
- Implementation of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and search (Google, Amazon) campaigns,
- Elaboration of Dashboards to monitor the campaigns (Datorama),
- Monitoring of KPIs and proposals for optimization and improvement,
- Analysis of campaigns and reporting.
Support cross-functional missions on all Ubisoft games:
- Provide and update audiences for Media Operations Managers campaigns (via Salesforce),
- Manage the maintenance and evolution of our Dashboard (Datorama & internal tools),
- Produce cross-game analyses on the activation of our audiences and on our global performance (benchmarks, optimization recommendations).
- Being a student, you have an analytical mind, a good understanding of what surrounds you and the will to find a way to improve your results,
- You master Excel perfectly (especially pivot tables), you have notions of UX that will allow you to produce attractive Dashboards, you like to discover new tools,
- You are fluent in English (written and oral),
- Nice to have: knowledge of social media buying platforms & search (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Ads...),
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the gaming industry and are ready for an exciting challenge, we would like to meet from you!
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.