- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Enterprise Data aims to deliver single point of truth data through governance and consolidation, and provide information and insights via data science, in the service of Ubisoft’s Vision, Strategies and Players.
Reporting to Enterprise Data management team as React developer, you will contribute to the design, development and deployment of an innovative enterprise mobile web application to ease access to all the data at Ubisoft.
- Participate in the design/analysis, coding, testing, integration, debugging and supporting of online front-end applications;
- Understand technical and functional design requirements, propose alternative options to improve applications and to reduce effort or technical debt;
- Participate in the architecture and design specifications;
- Identifies and troubleshoots system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Create technical documentation that is quality driven in terms of deliverables;
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development and general web fields;
- Determine the potential value of new technologies that support business operations and devise strategies that foster best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Unit Testing, TDD and specifically React Snapshot testing;
- Always thinks and acts with clients’, end user satisfaction in mind;
- Problem-solving skills, persevering, autonomous and takes initiative;
- Organization skills, capacity to multitask and perform on strict deadlines;
- Quality, services and result oriented;
- Interpersonnal Communication in English and French spoken and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.