IT Business Analyst
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will join the team in charge of finance-related IT projects. The mandate of this team is to create the best possible tools/solutions for all of Ubisoft's finance collaborators around the world.
As an IT Business Analyst, your role will be to act as a link between the Finance business and technical teams to design and transform business needs into effective and sustainable IT solutions.
- Participate actively in scoping studies upstream of the implementation of a tool and the associated financial impacts: workshop facilitation, definition of management rules and control of your internal customers' business processes (management control, accounting);
- Be responsible for analyzing the impact of new requests on the existing IT schema and on business processes;
- Participate in the integration testing, training and user acceptance phases (definition of the test strategy and test plan, test case development and follow-up, communication with users);
- Write the necessary documentation during the design phase and participate in knowledge sharing with our internal and business support teams;
- Provide regular activity follow-ups to project managers and manage its backlog.
- Master the different phases of an IT project: gathering needs, writing specifications, monitoring, testing, user training, production start-up;
- Experience in integrating new sales flows into an ERP;
- Ability to understand the business challenges of your domain and to translate them into the adapted processes and information systems;
- Bilingualism French and English both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.