Risk Management Analyst - Crisis Management
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
You will be part of a global team of passionate security professionals across our many studios, in a team called Security and Risk Management (SRM). By providing expertise in crisis management, you will help Ubisoft achieve its objectives, while providing a safe and secure environment.
You will contribute in developing, deploying and maintaining Ubisoft’s crisis management framework to make Ubisoft a more resilient company. You will coach and support crisis cells within Ubisoft as well as ensuring that crisis management plans are compliant and tested.
- Help and support all Ubisoft’s local management deploy and maintain their crisis management plan;
- Work in close collaboration with key stakeholders to support and advance the global crisis management plan;
- Manage the crisis management software used by Ubisoft;
- Improve the crisis management structure and processes;
- Develop and maintain crisis-related metrics and executive reports;
- Oversee coordination of support, training and community management related to the Ubisoft crisis management program;
- Oversee communication, workshops and events to support and engage the security community;
- Raise awareness on the Ubisoft crisis management program.
- Experience in crisis management, crisis communication and public relations;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all hierarchical levels of companies;
- Experience in contributing to initiatives in a global organization;
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Intercultural approach in order to work with colleagues around the world;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.