Sr. Manager, Community Management
- Cary, NC, USA
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six, and many more memorable brands.
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
The Sr. Manager, Community Management will be responsible for the daily operations of the internationally connected Community Management team that works within an integrated team. Community Management is responsible for player engagement activities across community channels, including content creation, moderation, and sentiment reporting. This role helps oversee, shape, and manage the overall performance and development of the Community Management team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the day to day management and operations of the Community Management team.
- Implement global strategies, best practices, and initiatives to support the player community.
- Drive and improve content production practices, quality, and team Key Performance Indicators and performance.
- Follow and implement social media, content, and engagement best practices, incorporating key learnings into team standards and training.
- Coach and develop the team by assessing strengths and development needs, giving timely feedback, and creating improvement and training plans.
- Manage team reports, schedules, staffing allocations, and resources to accomplish mission.
- Engage in the day-to-day supervision and review of Team Lead, Community Manager, and Community Representative work and results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner teams in Community, Support, and Studios.
- Make recommendations to Sr. Leadership on progress and improvements.
- Create a fun, collaborative environment with a shared passion for Ubisoft players.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5-8 years’ experience in a community management supervisory role
- People management experience with a track record of leading diverse, distributed teams.
- Familiar with social media channels, live streams, and YouTube.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines