User Experience Researcher (F/M/NB)
- Bordeaux, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 320 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Description du poste
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for an intermediary level User Researcher to join its growing studio-based UR structure.
You are excited to work closely with several devteams, as the Player Experience representative, helping them to shape player-centric experiences through usability and user research.
You are passionate about gaming and research that enable a quality increase in player experiences.
- Helping define and organize a user research strategy according to the production plan, budget and team’s intention for the game
- Leverage every possibility to improve usability of the game (internal playsessions, expert reviews, best practices sharing with devs)
- Recruiting participants for studies
- Conduct User Research studies (user tests, interviews, observation, surveys, diary studies)
- Embark devteam members in your research to rapidly compile, analyze and draw conclusions on observations and findings
- Partner with several teams (researchers, market knowledge, product managers) to help produce actionable insights
- You have a relevant degree in experimental psychology, game user research, game design or similar field
- You have 2+ years of experience in game user research and are familiar with diverse research methodologies
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills that participate
- You have positive attitudes at work and inspire constructive discussions
If you want to be a part of Ubisoft Bordeaux’s User Research Lab we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Phone interview with our Tech Recruiter
- Interview with the team
- Final interview with the Project Manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.