VFX Artist (F/H/NB) - Mario + Rabbids
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Working with the Studio teams in Paris, you'll have to combine technology with your creativity to produce high quality, impactful and immersive visual effects for our new game: Mario + Rabbids – Sparks of Hope.
You will combine your technical skills and creativity to create high quality real time visual effects.
As such, your missions will be to:
- Understand the overall art direction and creative vision to prioritize visual effects
- Create environmental, gameplay, and cinematic effects
- Collaborate with programming teams to assess needs and develop new tools
- Work within technical constraints to ensure that effects are functional
- Participate in the integration of your VFX into the game engine
- Rework your effects according to the results of the playtests and the comments of the teams you collaborate with
- You have experience in modeling, texturing, lighting, image processing on AA or AAA productions
- You have a strong knowledge of 2D art tools (Photoshop ...), composition software (After Effects, Nuke ...), 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max ...) and game engines (Unity, Unreal ...).
- You have an interest in discovering and learning new software
- You have excellent communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills, you enjoy working in a team
- English is a must for this international team
/!\ A portfolio, Demo Reel, website, or anything showing your work is mandatory or your application couldn’t be evaluated properly.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.