- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on bringing Ubisoft Worlds to hyper-casual audiences with a catalog of instant party games and developing Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Ubisoft Danang is currently seeking a full-time Chief Accountant, reporting to the Finance and Operation Director.
The Chief Accountant will be responsible for a multitude of accounting duties including management of the general ledger, fixed assets, account reconciliations, intercompany transactions, financial reporting and analysis, audit preparation, accounting policy, and process documentation and improvement.
- Manage day-to-day general accounting operations, partnering with the Financial Planning Analyst, responsible for general ledger, fixed assets, account reconciliations, and financial statements.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process. Ensure reported numbers are prepared on time and are presented accurately.
- Deliver financial reporting and analysis. Understand and interpret financial data within greater context of the business. Responsible for P&L variance analysis and balance sheet review.
- Assist in implementing systems, processes, and software that automate internal accounting processes and improve efficiency.
- Support the financial audit process, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with the external and internal audit teams.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy.
- Plan, develop and implement effective accounting strategies, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations, legal and governmental requirements and industry trends which may impact the company.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Support finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- BA/ BS in Business Administration or Accounting Required. CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years of related experience. Accounting and financial reporting experience required.
- Outstanding technical accounting (IFRS a plus), research and reporting skills
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret and explain complex financial data
- Strong and broad understanding of business processes and all areas of accounting
- Demonstrated organizational skills and good oral/written Vietnamese and English communication skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits