Director Internal Communications (F/M/NB)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a member of the Global Communications team, the Direction for Internal Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated internal communications and employee engagement strategy. As part of this, they will identify and define key audiences, timing, communications channels and messaging that supports the business needs and broader objectives of the team.
- Developing internal communications plans to support the Global Communication team’s overall strategy and objectives.
- Collaborating with business leaders to define the most effective internal communications tactics for delivering key messages.
- Creating and executing an internal communications plan for Ubisoft’s top management, including CEO, and leading the creation of related materials -- emails, presentations, social media, speeches, videos and more.
- Liaising with communications leads as well as external and internal subject-matter experts to distill complex issues into internal storytelling opportunities.
- Creating and leading innovative internal communications activities designed to help improve Ubisoft’s employer brand.
- Serving as the strategic internal communications lead for HQ teams, including, CSR, Diversity & Inclusion, HR, Marketing and others, in communicating on new and ongoing initiatives and programs.
- Partnering closely with peers in other teams involved in internal communications, including Central Market Knowledge, Knowledge Management, PR, studio communications and more, to ensure alignment and coordination of objectives, strategies and activities, and develop consistent channels for internal communications across the company.
- Managing an Internal Communications Manager and an Internal Communications Specialist, as well as an agency team as needed.
- Defining and leading the team in tracking and reporting on KPIs for internal communications programs.
- Staying abreast of best practices and new channels, ideas and technologies in communications, and integrating them into Ubisoft’s internal communications approach.
The person in this role should have an analytical mind and creative spirit, the ability and initiative to tackle tasks big and small, attention to detail, and dedication to driving results. They also should possess intellectual curiosity, and a strong interest in the video game industry and the evolving field of communications. Also, this role requires:
- Significant experience in a similar position, preferably within video game, technology or entertainment agencies and/or companies.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience and comfort in advising C-level managers on communications strategies and opportunities.
- Clear understanding of Ubisoft’s business environment and key communications issues related to the company and sector.
- Demonstrated success in managing direct reports and virtual teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and Word.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a sense of humor.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters