Corporate Development Analyst (M&A – Minority Investments) - (M/NB/W)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
As Ubisoft keeps growing and facing many business opportunities, we are creating the role of Corporate Development Analyst to reinforce the Corporate Development team. As an analyst, you are responsible for managing regular modeling, analysis, reporting, presentations, research, due diligence among others related to Ubisoft’s global corporate development initiatives (M&A, JV, minority investment, divestitures, etc..).
You report directly to the VP Corporate Development and you have interactions with internal teams such as legal, financial planning, accounting, and other relevant teams depending on the projects and external partners.
Your missions are the following:
- Summarizing all minority investment/M&A prospects as well as exchanges with Venture Capital partners and start-ups;
- Update detailed investment/M&A dashboards;
- Support on the preparation of investment memos/teasers of potential minority investments or M&A projects;
- Valuation modelling of investment projects (discounted cashflows, comparable transactions, peer multiples benchmark, etc…)
- Logistics and coordination of due diligence and other ad-hoc competitive analysis research
To succeed, you have a first significative experience as an analyst/business analyst at least in one of the following: venture capital, investment banking, management consulting or business development in preferably a technology company and/or start-up operations.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- We know you for your excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have an excellent valuation, modelling, presentation, and analytical skills;
- You demonstrate an ability to cultivate, build, and maintain strong working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives;
- Your strong ability to work independently while being a strong team player is essential;
- You are fluent in English (90% of your time, the work you produce, your conversations and your emails will be in English) and have at least a good knowledge of French;
- You master Excel & PPT and you already worked with a tool like Bloomberg (or similar);
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.